[support] massive blog hosting

luis medrano lmzaldivar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:45:06 UTC 2006

Andrew you are correct what I wanted to do is implement a subdomain
for each user but as I can see this is not possible and my question
now is, can implement this kind of URL for the individual user blog:
http://mydomain.com/<blogtitle> ...http://mydomain.com/luis-blog.

I will really appreciate your comments.

Thanks,
Luis