[support] Help with Email This Page module

Bruce Whealton brucewhealton at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 16:56:10 UTC 2006

Hi all,
     I tried to use the forum feature on drupal.org for this question but I thought I'd post it here also.  Well, here's a question first.  I can't post to the forums on Drupal and hope to get my answer there as my postings tend to disappear in the list of postings, when checking back the next day.  Is it in chronological order?  Not exactly.  Can I get a notification when someone answers my posting on the forums?

  Anyway, I'm getting this problem with the Email This Page module.  When I go to email a page the link that is sent is
  node/view/nodeid#
  Of course, there is no page at node/view/nodeid#
  there is at node/nodeid# which works when I trim the view off the email link.  It even says that the link that will be sent will be of that form, a link that doesn't exist.  So, how can I fix this or otherwise have a link to email a page to someone, please?
  Thanks,
  Bruce

Bruce Whealton - Webmaster/Designer/publisher/Writer
http://trianglewebservices.com/
Word Salad Poetry Magazine - join us online at:
http://wordsalad.net/
Street Exposure - Street Newspaper
http://wordsalad.net/StreetExposure/