[support] Help with Email This Page module

Karthik narakasura at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:24:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

>    I tried to use the forum feature on drupal.org for this question but I
> thought I'd post it here also.  Well, here's a question first.  I can't post
> to the forums on Drupal and hope to get my answer there as my postings tend
> to disappear in the list of postings, when checking back the next day.  Is
> it in chronological order?  Not exactly.  Can I get a notification when
> someone answers my posting on the forums?

You appear to have two accounts [1], and I don't see your posts in
either of them. To keep track of your posts, click on the recent posts
link in your navigation block, or visit the tracker URL [2] directly.
The notification/subscription module isn't enabled on drupal.org.

> Anyway, I'm getting this problem with the Email This Page module.  When I go
> to email a page the link that is sent is
> node/view/nodeid#
> Of course, there is no page at node/view/nodeid#
> there is at node/nodeid# which works when I trim the view off the email
> link.  It even says that the link that will be sent will be of that form, a
> link that doesn't exist.  So, how can I fix this or otherwise have a link to
> email a page to someon e, please?

I haven't used this module myself, but this sound like a bug. Besides
posting on the fora, your best bet would be to visit the project page
[3], check the issue queue [4] and if you don't see your issue
mentioned, please submit a bug report. You might also want to read the
"How to report bugs effectively" page [5] if this is the first time
you are doing so :)

Hope this puts you on the right track ...
Cheers,
Karthik.

[1] - http://drupal.org/search/user/whealton
[2] - http://drupal.org/tracker