[support] Help with Email This Page module

Abhishek Nigam abhishekn at enablingdimensions.com
Mon Feb 20 14:04:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

 > Anyway, I'm getting this problem with the Email This Page module.  When I go
> to email a page the link that is sent is
> node/view/nodeid#
> Of course, there is no page at node/view/nodeid#
> there is at node/nodeid# which works when I trim the view off the email
> link.  It even says that the link that will be sent will be of that form, a
> link that doesn't exist.  So, how can I fix this or otherwise have a link to
> email a page to someon e, please?

The solution for your problem is that,
In the emailpage.module file there is a line of code:
---> $nodelink=$base_url.'/'.url('node/view/'.$_GET['nid']."#comment
and
---> $nodelink=$base_url.'/'.url('node/view/'.$_GET['nid']);
just what you should do delete 'view/' from both the lines...and save it.
Then your module works fine...

Regards and cheers!

Abhishek Nigam
Enabling Dimensions (I) Pvt Ltd.