[support] flexinode + i18n module

Fernando Silva fsilva.pt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:59:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am in this precise moment implementing a site with 3 languages so I will
have to check that, and try to create a patch. I'm not maintainer neether of
flexinode or i18n, so meanwhile, it makes more sense go to the bug report of
i18n (it seems to me that this is a i18n problem) I try to get some help.

Regards,
  Fernando Silva