[support] upgrade to 4.6.5 broke mysql db

Christopher M. Kelty ckelty at rice.edu
Mon Jan 2 13:36:52 UTC 2006

I upgraded a drupal site to 4.6.5 (it was 4.6.2) and now the database
hass something wrong with it.  I upgraded to 4.6.4 first, and ran the
update scripts.  I then upgraded to 4.6.5 and ran the update scripts
(again)--I may have run the same update scripts twice, despite the
warning not to, though there is no indication of what kind of problem
this is supposed to cause.

The database still has all the data (I can browse the entries and see
the most recent ones) but the website simply displays "Page Not Found"
for most pages.  It will load the correct theme though, and I can see
the log page (http://frazer.rice.edu/nano-test/index.php?q=admin)...
but that's it.

Anyone recognize what's gone wrong?
ck