[support] flexinode print problem

bruno at indymedia.be bruno at indymedia.be
Wed Jan 4 15:33:14 UTC 2006

hello,

I'm having trouble with using the print module (printer friendly version
of the sites' pages) together with flexinode. some flexinode fields are
shown on the printer friendly page, others aren't.

we're using four flexinode types. the fields that are not shown are all
fields I added to the flexinode types afterwards, though using the same
method (using the 'content types' admin interface) as the fields that
are shown correctly on the print pages. I looked at the database
structure: all seems fine there too.

I'm guessing that the fields that are missing on the print pages don't
get put into $node->body, which is called in the print.tpl.php file. the
question is why this happens to some fields only, appearantly all fields
I added later on . or maybe it doesn't have anything to do with that ..

for an example:

check http://www.indymedia.be/nl/node/948 and
http://www.indymedia.be/nl/node/948/print, where all is ok.
then check http://www.indymedia.be/en/node/884 and
http://www.indymedia.be/en/node/884/print where the text disappears on
the print page. (we added the photo text fields later)

can anyone help me with this one?
thank you,
-- bruno

--

"(...) people who are concerned about human rights issues, issues of
social justice, the environment, need to understand that unless you

indymedia.be <http://www.indymedia.be> _ GetBasic
<http://www.getbasic.be> _ fluxx.be <http://www.fluxx.be>

PGP public key: keys.indymedia.org <http://keys.indymedia.org> _ id:
D48B28E2