[support] Continuing with creating menus and uploading

Richard Archer drupal.org at juggernaut.com.au
Sat Jan 14 19:38:49 UTC 2006

At 9:47 AM -0800 14/1/06, Bruce Whealton wrote:

> 2)  Can I create a menu option that takes on directly to a form page?
>For example, instead of h aving a person go to create content then
>selecting from among, story, page, blog, just take them to the form
>with content type selected already.

That's a lot of text for a little question.

Just create a menu item which points to node/add/story.

>3 cont)      Can I allow one single upload to include more than one
>file?

This question would be best answered by trying it out for yourself.

You would also need to evaluate the upload process with each
browser your clients are likely to be using because the feel of
the upload process differs substantially across browsers.

 ...R.