[support] Php memory limit

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.com
Sun Jan 15 20:30:43 UTC 2006

Thanks Larry. That is the kind of advice I was looking for. I did read that
admin/modules is the most intensive memory area in Drupal especially if you
have a lot of modules installed, but not necessarily activated.

I may not use location module, but I am using some other contributed
modules. I may just start at 16MB and go up from there as needed.  I have a
dedicated Xserve just for Drupal sites so I have access to change settings
in php.ini.

Thanks again!
Mark