[support] excessive bandwith usage

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jan 16 11:29:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

Larry, I had something similar happening, and it turned outthat I was doing
some getimgsizes() on a full URL. Hence downloading that very image twice for
every pageload. Worse: since normally users turning back have the image
cached they will not dowload it, whie the getimgsize counted as BW use every
single time.

So, Could you provide us with a list of modules you use and with some
indications on special theme fucntions you use?

Bèr

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net