[support] How to make drupal friendly to Wordpress / blog users?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 17 15:36:27 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 17 januari 2006 15:52, schreef dondi_2006:
> So the question is, if/how it is possible to make a Drupal
> Website look/act like another blog from this point of view?
> Which settings, plugins, whatever?

I think that is a small question with a HUGE answer.
There once was a drupal distro called drual4bloggers. But that died a slow
death.
A distro would be the route to take. But choosing, searching and finding all
the modules, settings, special configs, themes, theme-engines etc is a tough
job. though  am certain that if there are a few volunteers who are confident
they can maintain such a drupalBLOG distro, they will get a huge applaud from
the community. It is most needed of all things in Drupal IMO :) It will give
the bloggers an easy start, and take a huge burden from the shoulders of the
support and docs teams.

Bèr

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]