[support] + modules compliants for 4.7B3

drupalcat.org info at drupalcat.org
Wed Jan 18 11:21:30 UTC 2006

Dear all,
We are incredible pleased with the D4.7B3
It is running perfectly. http://caplcat.org
we have the modules: Dashboard, privatemsg and event
(finally we have find a good css mix for smarty-bluemarine for the
calendar in the sidebar 120px.
however there are lots of css errors in the validator¿?)
http://caplcat.org/event.css
http://caplcat.org/style.css
1- We need a 3/6/12 months views. Any idea?
2- We need to install gallery. Which module and version we have to
install Beta3 compliant, please?
3- In ref to create a node only for links (for participats contributions
and for listing the links and one line description)
Which module we have to use? the web-form? Is today compatible It has
been tested for any of you?
4- Any more info about mailman  manager?

thanks in advance and happy birtdday.
Ferran
http://Drupalcat.org