[support] Blank pages when submitting content

drupalcat.org info at drupalcat.org
Tue Jan 24 06:10:55 UTC 2006

CONSEN experience, is that our 4.6.5 in a shared server in Chicago.
 From Europe it was terrible when website was having a size
(consen_sql.zip of 7MB and 12 modules) in particular in our
afternoon/evenings (CET time).
Absolutely impossible to browser and work.
Now in a dedicated server 80GBHDD/1GBRAM in VA, all is working well with
4.7B3 at the moment.
However we have started to notice also in the evening some SPORADIC and
ERRATIC delays on the browser (sql.zip of 1.0MB and 7 modules). Maybe it
is not too much technical, but it is our webmanager opinion based on his
observations.
I hope it contributes to clarify some