[support] upgrading to 4.7

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Jan 24 10:41:19 UTC 2006

Mohammed, it seems very strange to me. If I am not mistaken you have given me access to your webspace before to fix an issue. Perhaps you can mail me in private again and give me access and I will try to help again?

Kobus

>>> msharo at wanadoo.jo 1/24/2006 12:34:26 PM >>>
dear all,
hello.
I am attempting to upgrade my website from drupal 4.65 to 4.7 and I am finding some difficulty. here's what I did in details:
1. disabled all the addon modules / blocks.
2 backed up my database.
3. copied the database to another one with a different name. of course coppied both structure and data.
4. coppied the drupal files for 4.7 b3 to a subdirectory.
5. modified the file settings.php to the new database info. and the domain that I am using to point to that subdirectory.
6. ran
http://www.atstop.com/update.php
but after all this I get a "page not found.
the original page is:
www.mystop.net
the upgraded one is:
www.atstop.com