[support] Path does not work

Gina Rydland girydlan at online.no
Sun Jul 2 18:57:06 UTC 2006

Hi

I have tried using php script as described on the drupal site to make new blocks I make to only show
up after the user has logged in.

I have tried to use path to make blocks not appear or appear only on the front side
before people have logged in.

Non of it works.

I have my alias url enabled, I have php enabled, nothing works.

I also have a problem with the front page that shows up with the URL followed by this: /?q=
The path configuration will not accept this as a path, yet this is the only "path" showing up at the front before you have logged in
and at the  first page (home page) after you have logged in.

Tips anybody?

Best Gina