[support] Payment system

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Mon Jul 3 17:33:53 UTC 2006

On Sunday 02 July 2006 08:30, Gina Rydland wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am going to have a membership fee on my web site,
> and need to have a simple way for people to pay their membership.
>
> Is there any support for this in Drupal?
> Any advice?
>
> Best Gina

The only module which seems to support this is (currently has versions for 4.5
and 4.6, though there is a patch for the CVS version which supports 4.7):

It's also possible that the E-Commerce module will support it, though that may
be overkill:
http://drupal.org/project/ecommerce

There is also this related module (has versions for 4.6 and 4.7):
http://drupal.org/project/premium

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/