[support] TinyMCE - blank page when trying to create new profile

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Fri Jul 7 13:07:29 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've recently setup Drupal 4.7 on a redhat 4.0 server. I'm trying to get
the TinyMCE module setup, but am running into a few snags.

When I go into Administer>>Settings>>TinyMCE and click the link to
create a new profile, I get a blank page. I looked at my site's error
log, and it had this:
[client 172.30.2.145] PHP Notice: Undefined index: pass in
/var/www/html/drupal/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 37, referer:
http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/drupal/admin/settings/tinymce
[client 172.30.2.145] PHP Fatal error: Unknown function:
_tinymce_plugins() in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/tinymce/tinymce.module on line 376,
referer: http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/drupal/admin/settings/tinymce

Also, if I click on the browser's back button, I get this error on the
page:
* warning: _tinymce_get_buttons(modules/tinymceplugin_reg.php): failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/tinymce/tinymce.module on line 375.
* warning: _tinymce_get_buttons(): Failed opening
'modules/tinymceplugin_reg.php' for inclusion
(include_path='/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/drupal/modules/tinymce/tinymce.module on line 375.

Any ideas what may be wrong?

- jody