[support] batch import of media files

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sun Jul 9 23:33:54 UTC 2006

On 7/7/06, Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:
> Chris Johnson wrote:
> > What's the best practice for importing hundreds of media files, say MP3
> > recordings, as nodes?  Uploading them one at a time through a web form
> > page is not desirable.  :-)
>
> I too am looking for a similar thing. I am not aware that such a thing
> currently exists.

I would say that a good model exists in the Image Manipulation module
and Gallery Remote java application.  Though you are probably aware of
that...

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com