[support] Failure executing any page

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Jul 11 15:16:22 UTC 2006

Could this be related to something about your custom theme?  If you have
a custom theme, one thing to try would be to rename in a stock theme.
Rename your themes folder to something like suspect_theme, and then make
a copy of bluemarine theme folder and name it the same as your custom
theme.  See if that get's you logged in.

If you find out the theme is the problem, then you can set a single
login to use/test your custom theme (renamed of course) to work through
the problem.

Does what I said make sense?

IF that doesn't work, another test would be to temporarily move out CCK
or views (or any other custom modules) to see if that's causing the
problem.

Good Luck,

Dave