[support] Webform upgrade

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkeydata.com
Wed Jul 12 17:49:14 UTC 2006

Hello, Greg and Matthew --

The instructions Matthew refers to are in the install.txt of the 4.6
version of the webform module --

--begin quote--
Upgrading from previous version
-------------------------------

1. Copy the new webform.module and webform.inc to the Drupal modules/
directory.

2. Go to "admin" -> "settings" ->  "webform" and select the upgrade link.
--end quote--

I had the same issue Matthew described -- In the interim, I've disabled
all the webforms on my site -- for me, it's no big deal, as I've been
planning to stop using them entirely -- it just forced me make the site
redesign a slightly higher priority.

Cheers,

Bill

Greg Knaddison - GVS wrote:

> On 7/12/06, Grand Junction <gjdspam at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm still using 4.6.x version, and there's supposed to
>> be an "upgrade" link on the settings page, but I don't
>> see it.  I've tried disabling the module, saving
>> configuration, and then enabling it again, but that
>> doesn't seem to have changed the settings page.  Any
>> suggestions?
>

> Howdy Matthew,
>
> Where are you seeing the instructions for the upgrade link?  I think
> that you may be trying to install a 4.7 upgrade to a 4.6 site.  Or
> that the upgrade instructions for the 4.6 version are a little bit
> off.
>
> Regards,
> Greg

-----