[support] Webform upgrade

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Wed Jul 12 16:29:53 UTC 2006

On 7/12/06, Grand Junction <gjdspam at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm still using 4.6.x version, and there's supposed to
> be an "upgrade" link on the settings page, but I don't
> see it.  I've tried disabling the module, saving
> configuration, and then enabling it again, but that
> doesn't seem to have changed the settings page.  Any
> suggestions?

Howdy Matthew,

Where are you seeing the instructions for the upgrade link?  I think
that you may be trying to install a 4.7 upgrade to a 4.6 site.  Or
that the upgrade instructions for the 4.6 version are a little bit
off.

Regards,
Greg
--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com