[support] menu module permissions

Emre cemre79 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:24:08 UTC 2006

Hello everybody,

I've created a role called editor. Editors can create content, edit content
and are able to add new content to the menu whereever they want. They can
also change the place of a content in the menu.

But the problem is, they shouldn't be able to administer the actual menus. I
mean they shouldn't be able to add a menu, a menu item, or change the
expanded state of a menu, etc...

In order to do this, I gave the administration rights for the menu module to
the editor, because they have to place their new content on the menu.

But this permission also gives them the ability to do things that I dont
want them to have access to, as I mentioned above.

Could anyone give me some advice on what I should?

Thanks...