[support] cck module problems

Marc Morris marc at mondo-erotico.com
Fri Jul 28 15:13:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've just installed the cck module (I'm trying to set up a movie
database and figured this might do the trick).

However, after installing the cck modul qand checking the new content
types, then going to:

administer -> content -> content types. to create a new content type
and edit it to add some fields, I'm getting these error messages:

warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /homepages/39/
d66787180/htdocs/modules/cck/content_admin.inc on line 78.
warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /homepages/39/
d66787180/htdocs/modules/cck/content_admin.inc on line 79.
warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /homepages/39/
d66787180/htdocs/modules/cck/content_admin.inc on line 80.
warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /homepages/39/
d66787180/htdocs/modules/cck/content_admin.inc on line 81.

Can anybody explain what I've done wrong - or in fact if there would
be a better suited module to create a movie database with links to
amazon.com/uk?

Best regards,

Marc Morris

Mondo Erotico
DVD News + Franco, Metzger, Rollin + Borowczyk
http://www.mondo-erotico.com/
Skype: marcmorris