[support] free tagging limited number of terms?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Jun 8 00:30:24 UTC 2006

On 6/7/06, Anisa <mystavash at animecards.org> wrote:
>  Suggestions, ideas, thoughts?  I think it's a bug, but...

Yeah - I can see that you might want to have more taxonomy terms than
can fit in the field.

What do you think the user interface should look like to add more fields?

I can imagine hitting a "need more tags" button and then getting a
second box (though that seems kind of weird).  Or I could see hitting
the button and the first box gets processed and a fresh empty box
shows up.  What else?

Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com