[support] Primary + Secondary links

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Jun 9 06:04:46 UTC 2006

Marc,

That URL seems to be malformed in Drupal context - where did you get
that from? It seems as if you're trying to add some CSS class to the
URL. Could this be something in your theme perhaps where your HTML is
not properly formed? Did you edit any of the module files directly?

Based on the URL you provided, you aren't using clean URLs, so to get
to the menu setup, you need to go to
http://www.mondo-erotico.com/?q=admin/menu

Regards,

Kobus

>>> marc at mondo-erotico.com 6/8/2006 5:34:03 PM >>>
Hi,

Since making a few changes to my site, these links are now not
functioning. Can somebody explain how these relate to the Menu links
I set up in the Admin panel?

example - edit primary Links:
http://www.mondo-erotico.com/%3Fq%3Dadmin/themes/settings%22+class%3D%

22active

Gives 'Page Not Found', so how can I fix these?

Just one of many questions....

Best regards,

Marc Morris

Mondo Erotico
DVD News + Franco, Metzger, Rollin + Borowczyk
http://www.mondo-erotico.com/
Skype: marcmorris