[support] Primary + Secondary links

Marc Morris marc at mondo-erotico.com
Fri Jun 9 07:20:38 UTC 2006

I managed to fix this by uploading a simplified .htaccess file and
then re-entering these main links. I've also uploaded the Meta theme
- it's looking very cool now - just need to do some work on the
graphics.

Best regards,

Marc Morris

Mondo Erotico
DVD News + Franco, Metzger, Rollin + Borowczyk
http://www.mondo-erotico.com/
Skype: marcmorris