[support] Users Unable To Change Themes

Rick Friedman rick.c.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:08:53 UTC 2006

I am running Drupal 4.7.2 on my site (which I am just starting up).
Right now, I have the offline notice displaying when anyone goes to the
domain while I configure it.

I have enabled several themes for testing: Pushbutton (default),
Friendselectric and Sands. Under the admin account (user/1) if I select
"My Account" from the menu, I can change my account's theme
configuration and select between the three, enabled themes.

However, if I logon as a normal user and then select "My Account" from
the menu, there is no option the user's account page to change to theme
configuration. Normal users cannot change the theme from the default.

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rick