[support] theme search box button next to field

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Mon Jun 12 01:03:24 UTC 2006

I am trying to document adding more features to the interlaced theme here:
http://drupal.org/node/68507

By features, I mean like the search box, avatars, etc.  My idea was a lot of
times you fiddle and fiddle, but how do you know what to fiddle with?
Anyway, even if it doesn't help anyone else, it helped me think things
through.

It was relatively easy to get a working search box in the header, but
theming it has been a *lot* of trial and error.  I have gotten it positioned
correctly, but I can't understand why the search box button is underneath
the field, instead of next to it as it is in the search box, as it is in
other themes.  Any suggestions?

Anisa.

--
www.AnimeCards.Org