[support] theme search box button next to field

Franz Iberl f.iberl at amazonas-box.de
Tue Jun 13 22:35:03 UTC 2006

Hallo Anisa,

Am 12.06.2006 um 03:03 schrieb Anisa:

>  It was relatively easy to get a working search box in the header, but
> theming it has been a *lot* of trial and error.  I have gotten it
> positioned correctly, but I can't understand why the search box button
> is underneath the field, instead of next to it as it is in the search
> box, as it is in other themes.  Any suggestions?

I suppose the width of the surrounding box (e.g. div, table-element
...) is too narrow.

Do you know the id/class of the entry field? You can, just for test,
reduce the text length to observe if that helps.

Then look for the box around the search-form-element to make it
wider/broader ...

Servus
   Franz

--