[support] Drupal vs. Mambo/Joomla

Pherowze pherowze at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:04:18 UTC 2006

Hello,
Now I am designing a school site... The specifics are the following... I
need a forum and a customisable registration form/login and also an easy to
use GUI. However the most important part of all of this is that I have to be
able to make templates easily...... Now what I needed to know is whethere
there are any good looking Drupal sites out there.. the ones I have come
across look bland... I have used drupal and have to admit it is superior in
handling of information in terms of management e.t.c. however I have found
that in terms of appearance and useablitity Joomla/Mambo tend to look
better... Is there any way around this?