[support] Drupal vs. Mambo/Joomla

Earnest Berry earnest.berry at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:17:21 UTC 2006

You may have to talk to someone for a custom theme. I am in agreement with
you, the current stock of themes on drupal.org are fairly bland. However,
you can def. get a nice looking site with drupal:

e.g. http://www.terminus1525.ca/index.php?l=en

so, try tapping into some of the themeing 'gurus' on drupal.

  _____