[support] Menus

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Jun 15 09:21:31 UTC 2006

> ...I have the main header with the primary links
> which never changes regardless of the section... on the menubar on
the left
> or right of the page I will have a submenu which will change whenever
I go
> to a different section......
>
> Can this be achieved using drupal...? If so how....?

You can use a custom block with php if-then conditions or switches. Not
sure if there is an easier way.

If you don't know how to code, it is perhaps better to make separate
blocks with the menu links in them and only set their visibility in
block admin pages, otherwise you can make one block with different PHP
conditions to display the links as they should be per page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kobus