[support] Menus

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Thu Jun 15 14:03:31 UTC 2006

So you want primary links up in the header, and conditional links by
section?

Edit your template to place your secondary links call into the
appropriate sidebar, above the call for the sidebar display itself.
Wrap a div around it if you want.

Then in admin/settings/menu, configure primary and secondary links to
both be managed by primary, and then designate your submenu
selections under your primary links in admin/menu.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Laura