[support] A Few Questions

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Jun 26 15:15:57 UTC 2006

1 A site I am working on has a weekly schedule (like a radio station)
and we want that when a visitor comes to the site, he will automatically
see that day's schedule, with links of course to the other 6 days. The
weekly schedule doesn't really change much, aside from the occasional
special event. Is there a module that can handle this?

2 Regarding forums, I only see modules to integrate other php forum
packages into Drupal--is this the standard method of building forums ona
Drupal site?

Thank you,
Hershel Robinson

--