[support] A Few Questions

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Jun 26 14:19:16 UTC 2006

> 1 A site I am working on has a weekly schedule (like a radio station)
> and we want that when a visitor comes to the site, he will automatically
> see that day's schedule, with links of course to the other 6 days. The
> weekly schedule doesn't really change much, aside from the occasional
> special event. Is there a module that can handle this?

I've done something like that on NHPR.org (it shows what is currently on
the radio based on a pipe-delimited set of files that matches their
current broadcasting schedule). However, it's not a module.

> 2 Regarding forums, I only see modules to integrate other php forum
> packages into Drupal--is this the standard method of building forums ona

Drupal has a built-in forum module. I dislike all others.

--
Morbus Iff ( rotinom ruoy edisni deppart mi pleH )