[support] More Than 125 MB of System Memory

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Tue Jun 27 10:20:16 UTC 2006

My brand-new Drupal install on my brand-new host http://icdsoft.com/
basically works. Until I try to add a user. The url
/?q=admin/user/create generates a 500 Server Error. The support at the
host said:

================
Our System Administrators checked your Drupal installation and it
appears that the application requires more than 125 MB of system memory.

Many of our customers are using Drupal with no problems. We suggest that
you re-install the application using a clean copy from the vendor's site.

If the problem still persists, please contact us again.
================

Here are some system specs:
INSTALLED SOFTWARE
Service 	Version 	Path
PHP4 (more info) 	4.4.3-dev 	-
PHP5 (more info) 	5.1.4 	-
PERL (more info) 	5.6.1 	/usr/bin/perl
Ruby 	1.8.4 	/usr/local/bin/ruby
Python 	2.3.3 	/usr/local/bin/python
MySQL 	4.0.27 	-

I am using PHP5 via this line in my .htaccess:

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

Why am I doing this? Because my development server is also PHP 5. I also
wanted to try all of the features of CiviMail, which requires PHP 5. In
truth, this host doesn't have the mail software that CiviMail needs, so
I don't really need to stick with PHP 5.

Anyhow, any ideas as to how to proceed?

Thank you,
Hershel

--