[support] setting log-in link to "cas"

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Tue Jun 27 15:12:29 UTC 2006

I ended up developing a CAS module for drupal to perform this auth.  I
haven't ported it to 4.7 yet, but will be doing this.  It's not on the
drupal site.

What plugin are you using?  I wasn't aware of other code to support CAS
authentication in drupal.....

Would you be interested in my CAS module when I port it to 4.7?  The
technique I used for this was to develop my own login block to replace
the login block that's available in the "user module".

Dave