[support] Script to change collation on all mysql tables?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Jun 27 21:33:08 UTC 2006

On 6/27/06, Anisa <mystavash at animecards.org> wrote:
> I'm a little scared of 'handmade' database-altering php scripts.
Reasonably so...

> I made up a list of table names for 4.7 and am attaching them to this
> e-mail.  Maybe someone will find it useful!

Well, this is nice for your situation, but for others who have custom
tables (e.g. for extra modules) it is not as useful handy.  In that
case, it´s better to use a custom script...Speaking of, I haven´t
tested the script provided by Sanduhrs but it appears like it would
work - though it may be mysql only... (is "show tables" cross
database?)

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com