[support] Editting themes? Documentation

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Wed Mar 1 18:11:57 UTC 2006

Hi Bruce,

In general, to change site colors, all you should need to edit is the
style.css file in your theme directory (yourdomain.com/themes/
yourtheme). Each theme is styled differently, so there are no blanket
tags I can suggest, but in general the tag names are rather intuitive
(e.g., .node). By revealing codes on your displayed pages, you should
be able to find the appropriate css tag in the style.css file and
make the appropriate changes.

For more involved changes, the handbook has a couple of areas -- the
"theme developers guide" and the "theme snippets" under the "php
snippets" area.

I hope this helps!

Laura

Laura Scott