[support] Banner Module

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:41:44 UTC 2006

This is the response from my private mail with screenshot - brought
back on list.

On 3/2/06, Brett Elsmore <brett at elsmob.com> wrote:
> There has got to be a permissions issue..all I have is the "list" tab,
> not the other two, add and refresh cache.

Ok, so my user has all of the permissions related to Banner.  Perhaps
that is what you need to tweak.  The four permissions I have related
to Banner (4.6.x version) are:

administer banners
manage banners
show banners
upload banners

Show banners you probably want for everyone on the site.  I'm not
clear on the distinction between administer and manage.  Upload you
want for people who can submit banners (in my case, that's just me).

Regards,
Greg