[support] Banner Module

Brett Elsmore brett at elsmob.com
Thu Mar 2 17:22:48 UTC 2006

Greg,

I have all these set, I did notice that when I try to access the link
that is in the e-mail being sent to notify the admin of changes -

http://mydomain.com/banners/view/all/pending

I access the page http://mydomain.com/?q=banners/view/all/pending

and I get the error -

warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an
array in /var/www/html/cms/includes/menu.inc on line 351.

Searching on this, I get a result to patch the webform module.  The
patch that is in the e-mail string http://drupal.org/node/47097 is
already in my webform.module.

Does this help narrow it down ?

Thanks,