[support] Many strange problems on Drupal 4.7 Beta 4

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Mar 3 10:55:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

The only modules there that are not standard core modules are:

1. Recipe (the one I am busy porting)
2. Clothing (the one I am busy making)

I have removed Clothing module when I got errors, and only had recipe left. I will go remove Recipe tonight and see if it still gives problems with password changes.

Thanks!

kobus

Op vrijdag 3 maart 2006 07:44, schreef Kobus Myburgh:
> Any ideas, please?

Yes, all the errors you describe are there , because *another* module sends
incorrect information to core. Nothing wrong in core, most of the times.

Please look trough all your extra modules and themes and see if teh problem
comes from one of them.

Bèr
--
[ End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]