[support] Show/hide block on front page according to language

Erik Wessel-Berg erikwb at iet.ntnu.no
Sat Mar 11 18:44:39 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm setting up a bilingual (Norwegian/English) site with Drupal
4.6.5. I have some blocks that should show or hide depending on
language. An English block is configured to show only on pages en/*
and Norwegian to show only on no/*. This works well for all pages
except the front page when "Default Front Page" is set to "node".
When I specify a particular node as the front page, the blocks show/
hide correctly according to language. The front page i set to be
language dependent in i18n-settings.

I guess the question is:  how do I specify a block to show on a
Norwegian front page and not on the English front page when the front
page i set to "node"?

Any ideas?

--erik