[support] Access control of PHP code

Carl Parrish lists at pcl-consulting.com
Wed Mar 15 00:37:13 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:

>Op dinsdag 14 maart 2006 18:09, schreef Carl Parrish:
>

>>Is there a way to make it so that only Admins (or some other role) can
>>post php code?
>>

>4. 7 (try a beta) has rather nice formed permissions for this.
>For post-4.7 we are working on an even better and more secure/general
>solution.
>
>If you are really interested, please join the development mailing lists, for
>you will find some posts there aboiut his issue. Also, the cvs logs on
>drupal.org/cvs will tell you what happens in that regard.
>
>Bèr

hmm since the answer to all my questions seem to be "check out 4.7"
*and* there doesn't seem to be any sense in learning the old frame work
when the new one is coming soon. Perhaps I should work on porting my
sites over to 4.7 now (how close to a release are we?) . I'm worried
that the modules I need won't be ported yet. But perhaps porting mods
would be a good way to learn the framework.