[support] Login problem

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Thu Mar 16 18:21:05 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just begun using Drupal today. I'm having a strange problem. It's
easier to show than to explain. Here is my Drupal site:

http://drupal.opendocumentfoundation.org/index.php

Try to login.

After you press "Log in" you get a second pop-up asking for another
username and password. You know when you use .htaccess to require a
password? That's the one. Thing is, I didn't put this there, I don't
know where it came from. It mentions "Trac" and this server does have
Trac installed, but I can't see why Trac would be messing with Drupal.
It doesn't make sense. I've searched for a .htaccess file that might be
affecting this, and I can't find any. This is so weird.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Best,
Daniel.
--