[support] Attachments problem

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Mon Mar 20 14:11:49 UTC 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 05:55 am, Bruce Whealton wrote:
> Where would I find the php.ini file?  I'm not seeing it in the drupal
> install directory anywhere, at least not yet have I found it. Bruce

The php.ini file is part of your PHP installation, not part of Drupal.  Read
through this thread for clues on how to fix this problem:

http://drupal.org/node/19326

BTW, I wouldn't set it to unlimited, but a large enough size to handle your
needs.  You never know what someone will try out of ignorance or malice.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/