[support] Front page configuration

Metzler, David MetzlerD at evergreen.edu
Tue Mar 21 21:54:14 UTC 2006

I numbered your questions for easier referencing.

1 and 2.  Change the defaults assocaited with each content type how you
want them.  The "administer node" access privilege controlls whether
users can chage this. Configure the content types at:
administer->content then click on configure tab, then click on content
types sub-tab.

3. This is done in administer->themes then click on the configure tab.
You can there tell drupal not to include pictures in posts.