[support] drupal templates only

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Mar 30 02:28:17 UTC 2006

On 3/29/06, D_C <lister at pikkle.com> wrote:
> i had a drupal site up and running, but suddenly all the pages are
> rendering just as raw templates. can anyone point me in the right
> direction to fix this?

This is a tricky problem that is just popping up now as webhosts
upgrade to PHP5.1.  Fortunately, the resolution is simple and well
documented in the handbook

http://drupal.org/node/42080

That page explains the problem and possible resolutions.  It has to do
with PHP5.1 and themes based on the XTemplate engine (bluemarine being
one).

Regards,
Greg

--
Growing Venture Solutions | Denver, CO
Technology Solutions for Communities and Small Businesses