[support] Mozilla and Safari Login Problems

Grand Junction gjdspam at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 13:44:05 UTC 2006

Hi, thanks for the responses.

The problem seems to be resolved.  I had the Front
module set up to redirect logged-in users to the alias
"welcome".  I also had a hard-coded login form located
in the design (per client's demands), which was
exactly the same as the form on user/login except that
the action didn't have the "?destination..." at the
end.

After I changed the form's action to
"user/login?destination=welcome" everything seems to
be working for Safari.

Best,
Matthew O'Malley