[support] Problem upgrading from php5.0.x to 5.1.4

Geoff Staples geoff at radioleft.com
Thu May 11 05:14:25 UTC 2006

We upgraded our server from php5.0.x to 5.1.4

Now, we cannot login. If we click on register or request new password,
we get a result that looks like this:

{head} {styles}

{_BLOCK_.header.logo}     {_BLOCK_.header.site_slogan}
{_BLOCK_.header.blocks} {_BLOCK_.footer.blocks} {_BLOCK_.header.title}

The sites are php 4.6.5 sites.

It looks to like a session management problem and a problem with the
theme parsing.

Any suggestion on how to get around this without having to go back to
php 5.0.5 and upgrade the sites first?

Geoff

The other sites

--
Geoff Staples

Warning. Use this email system for confidential communications at your own risk. The President of the United States has issued an executive order allowing the National Security Agency to surveil domestic email, telephonic communication, U. S. Mail and all other forms of communicaton. Although no communication can be guaranteed to be secure, confidential communications made in person at an unknown location arranged via pigeon carrier, smoke signal, or commercial courier are suggested.